1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Emulators

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by adam1302, Apr 13, 2007.

1. adam1302

adam1302 Member

Hey can you get roms on to your xbox by burning a cd/dvd insteed of ftp to the xbox?. If so what way would you burn them?.

Adam..

2. steimy

steimy Active member

http://www.teammodders.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=ba2767efca86ad7fa2568344753e8b69

not sure how you would do a disc other then making a Data disc possibly. Go to torrent sites and search the word "BAED"
    that will be a pre made disc full of emulators and roms, which you could use DVD2Xbox to copy to the hard drive, or just play from the disc.

also Slayer 2.7 may have them, i know it has emulators but not sure about roms (slayer 2.6 had both so i assume it does too)

3. adam1302

adam1302 Member

na it doesnt have roms just emulators

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

It's simple.. just burn a data disk full of roms, then make sure the "rom path" in the emulator.ini file points to D:

They should list automatically, but if not then you need to add a autosort or list command to the path line in the .ini

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  5. adam1302

adam1302 Member

Do you put the roms in a folder?. I dont understand whats the ini file sorry.

6. corn

corn Guest

7. Burnasty

Burnasty Regular member

Why would you want to burn them on a disk rather than ftping them? You are using extra steps and taking much more time with the disc burning.

8. corn

corn Guest

I don't know. Maybe because I think SmartFTP blows, and my FlashFXP trial is gone...

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Good reason? Stock HDD gets full very quickly when you start on with the n64 roms.

I have over 80 gigs of roms.. everything you could imagine, but I still keep on playing puppy City Pimps........ sad!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2007
  10. corn

corn Guest

LOL 80 gigs? I have about 1k+ nes roms.

11. Burnasty

Burnasty Regular member

filezilla is free and decent. You could always just use windows explorer if your strapped for an ftp program

12. steimy

steimy Active member

corn, WS_FTP PRO is a very good one. go to a torrent site and get them yourself, with a crack file included i am sure..