1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox emulators

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by andymog, May 17, 2007.

1. andymog

andymog Member

I was wondering if anybody knew of any emulators that work on xbox?

Also i was wondering if there were other ways to put games on ur xbox other then ftp?

2. ace700

ace700 Member

Hey
    There are a nice few emu's out there for the XBox, but in order to be able to run them, you need your XBox modded (Soft mod, Mod Chip, Evox, UnleashX, etc)
    Games? Like games for the emu's, or acutal XBox games? You can create a data disc of things you want to put on your XBox once its modded, I found that ALOT easier than FTP.
    I hope this helps
    ace700

3. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

If u want emulators use Aid 3.10 and it will give u lots of emulators u can choose/play from

4. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

If you look around, you can easily find just about every xbox emulator/full rom pack that will extract to an .iso. Burn to disk and either play from disk or transfer via dvd2xbox.

Only 2 emulators for the xbox that don't run perfect for the most part are n64(surreal) or playstation(psx).

@pan5y
    a.i.d 4.01 is the latest with lots of bug fixes found in 3.10 and 4.0 :)

5. Evyil

Evyil Member

ok guys i need some emus and trainers and all that...i believe my installer is linux installer...is it possible to but them on my xbox only using Action Replay?

6. ace700

ace700 Member

@ Evyil
    is your Xbox already modded? If it is, you can use the auto installers mentioned here. If it isn't, you can get the 007, Splinter Cell or mechassault hacked save, and softmod your XBox w/ your action replay.
    ace700

7. Sn1p3r80

Sn1p3r80 Guest

Hey i saw your post and thought i could help. Emulator-zone.com or coolroms.com they are where you can get your Roms from. wether it be Snes N64 or whatever, if your looking for an emulator for gameboy to play on xbox its just ported from the pc one.. its called Xboy Advanced. Ftp i found was the easiest way to put my roms on.. if you have any problems putting your roms or emulators on i can help. just post the word.

8. Evyil

Evyil Member

kk...do any of u guys no a walkthrough to get emus on my xbox...it is modded...i have unleaseX and i was able to burn halo1 to my harddrive but thats it...im a huge newb at modding....walkthroughs are very helpfull =]

9. ace700

ace700 Member

Hey
    It should be pretty simple, I've got EvoX, so I don't know if it'll be different on UnleashX. You need to find AID 4.0 (Auto Installer Deleuxe) "The Usual Places" as we all know :p It should be in .ISO form, so all you gotta do is burn it to DVD, but I've heard CDRW's work too, w/ you fav software, Nero, Alcohol, etc. After you got the disc made, pop it in your XBox and "launch from DVD". Once it loads up, go to "Install Emulators" and pick and choose the ones you want. Install them to the "E" Drive.
    Hope this helps
    ace700

10. Evyil

Evyil Member

hey i sucessfully modded my xbox and i have the ftp program FlashFXP running...i want to put nintendo games on it and trainers for halo 2...anyone know how to do this?