1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox exploit?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by steve2121, Aug 16, 2004.

1. steve2121

steve2121 Member

hey guys just signed up tonight and i have some questions about xbox hacking. me and my friend(hes the brains) are trying to try new stuff with my xbox. now i hear you can save games to your xbox without a mod chip is this possible? and what is the best way to go without using a mod chip? thanks

2. davester1

davester1 Member

3. stjowa

stjowa Guest

Steve, there are ways to save games and run unsigned apps without the use of the modchip. In fact, I'm using the Audio Exploit in my Xbox right now. However, you will have to open up your xbox to do it, and you will need a mod-chip to ftp to your pc to copy the files onto your xbox. Of course there are ways to flash the TSOP without any mod-chip whatsoever.

The thing you need to do is research... of course everybody's favorite site is Xbox-Scene.com; They have tutorials and info for what your looking for!

-Stephen

4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I personally wouldn't recommend using exploits, my friend killed his first Xbox using them, but, if you follow XboxScene.com's stuff it is easy, and you are less likely to mess up your box.