1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox files/folders messed or corrupt runs fine want to set it back to boot as original xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by vinn_1, Oct 29, 2003.

1. vinn_1

vinn_1 Member

my son had xbox modded soon after using splinter cell it started to crash froze on the ms logo large star ?? all i know is the chip has lattice on it the No are A046AA39 M4A3 64/32
    THE FOLDERS ON THE XBOX DRIVES SEEM TO BE WRONG ie : msback msbackup fonts have only 2 files
    the system is woking okay BUT id like to reaccess the msdash to use audio screen res etc and memmoy cart thanks for your time in reading Vince

2. GetModded

GetModded Guest

The easiest way would be to use an Auto Installer, either Teax Xavier or SLayers, to reinstall the M$ dash. Or if you have a back up copy of your original harddrive files you can just FTP them to your harddrive replacing whats there.

RustyDog

3. vinn_1

vinn_1 Member

rusty thanks i dont have any files foldes to ftp over to my sons xbox can you enlarge on the other suggestions what do they do do they have the files folders i need ? CHEERS M8 VINCE

4. GetModded

GetModded Guest

Using an Auto Installer, you pretty much just load the disc and choose from the menu to install the dash and it'll copy the files over to your harddrive.
    Slayers Installer installs the universal XBLive dash.
    Team Xaviers gives you the option to install a couple different original M$ dashes depending on the kernal version of your Xbox.
    You can use on of those and not loose anything else on the harddrive as long as you don't reformat the drive.

RustyDog

5. vinn_1

vinn_1 Member

*Rusty* Can you point to were i can get this software slayer Xavier etc ? CHEEERS Vince