1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox flashing red and green.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by davidleal, Dec 16, 2004.

1. davidleal

davidleal Member

hi guys lately my xbox has been flashing red and green. would really like it if i could find out why it is happening so that could fix it instead of having to buy a complete nwew one, thanks for all of the help
    -Dave

2. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

If it has never been opened then it probably has a warrenty on it. If you have opened it, did you try to put a chip in? Did the chip work? What was the last thing that happend before it started acting this way????

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

that usually happens to modded xboxes so try reflashing with the right bios and check the solder points

4. davidleal

davidleal Member

no i didn't mod it

5. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

you are a moron ...go 2 hell
    its flashing because you were probably playing homosexual games like dance revolution
    YA FAGGIT

or probably the front panel(the YELLOW WIRES on the inside are loose

i'd go with the latter of the 2 but seee for yourself FAG

6. paymenow

paymenow Guest

KOPKILLA is pretty cool
    hes right the wires are loose you idiot

(I WONDER IF KOPKILLA KILLS NIGGERS TOO?)

7. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

the wires having nothing to do with it
    .the xbox shuts off and the wires wouldnt dio that.its prolly a mobo problem so i can only say get another

8. davidleal

davidleal Member

who the fusk are you calling a fag? you fusking faggot i came here toget help and if this site is one where the fusking owners actually don't give a fusk about other members calling other members fags then i don't give a shit about getting inactive or whatever the fusk they wqill do. yo kopkilla if i eva saw you on the street i would fusking kill you wacth yo mouth you fusking loser.

9. davidleal

davidleal Member

but thanks for anyone that actually did give me help, anyone else your fusking losers especially afterdawn you fusking retards im gonna find another fusking forum site that will allow people to ask questions withouht people calling them idiots for not knowing the answer to them. fusk ALL YOU mother fusking losers FUCKERS

10. davidleal

davidleal Member

oh yeh and fusk you too paymenow or whatever the fusk your name is, and what the fusk are you being racist for theres another problem with this fusking site afterdawn doesn't give a shit about live racim thT HAPPENS here, i'm going to find a place where i can report this website and shut you guys the fusk down!

11. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

dude im right cuz im a slayers member and have a lot of aknowldgement and trust me its motherboard problem.and what did i do u,so thatu call me a fuckng loser.And kopkilla...learn something about xbox cuz the yellow wires are the controller port wires.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  12. davidleal

davidleal Member

sorry bout that but i wasn't directing that to you i just got a little hot thats all but so its a motherboard problem eh, so that would mean i needd to get a new one right?do you know fo any sites that i would be able to get them from that are pretty cheap?

13. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

no sorry.i havent needed a motherboard so....havent looked.but ill google for some

14. davidleal

davidleal Member

oh alright thanks for the help