1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox FRAGing with no audio/video (Help plz!)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by dosan89, Apr 22, 2007.

1. dosan89

dosan89 Member

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and was wondering it anyone has had a similar problem and could help me out. My xbox has a xenium ice solderless on it (my xbox is a v1.0) and i put the EVOx M8 (i had evox m7_ef on before) on it last night. Now when it boots it just frags, no audio/video output come up and the xenium stays solid red. The xbox also reboots a few times if the chip isnt set correctly. But at this point it will boot and sit with no output and the ring flashing red and green. Can anyone lend me any insight into this? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks a bucnh,
    Dosan89

2. dosan89

dosan89 Member

update:
    I removed the mod chip and the xbox booted normally. I then turned it off and replaced the mod chip. Strangely enough, the xbox booted normally and went to the dashboard with the mod chip light still on and red. I could even see my saves and everything on the HDD. Anyone know why the mod chip isnt interfacing? The chip should be installed correctly as it has worked perfectly for 3+ years.

3. dosan89

dosan89 Member

update: corrupted bios; i recovered and reflashed so it works. Thanks guys