1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox ftp

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kevbee, Feb 19, 2007.

1. kevbee

kevbee Member

When i had my xbox chipped they asked me if i play online i said no so now im not able to play on line which dos`nt bother me. Can i still ftp my xbox to pc so i can copy the games over to pc hdd, ive tried to connect but craxtion 4 will no connect it says no connection. Can someone hellp please.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

You will need to read an FTP tutorial and get a program like FlashFXP which will be easier for you to set up and use to get started. Then you can move on to Craxtion and ripping games to and from the Xbox.

You should be able to do it. I am not sure why an installer would ask if you play online other than if he was trying to find out if you use Xbox Live, because modding your system can cause you to get banned.

But if you can FTP then you can play online with free services like Xlink Kai or XBconnect. But you will have to have some basic networking skills and a Cat5 ethernet cable to FTP.
    here are some tutorials
    http://www.xtreme-source.com/tutorials-xbox/