1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox FTP'ing

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by TheoryXx, Feb 17, 2007.

1. TheoryXx

TheoryXx Member

For the past few hours i have been searching and attemting to FTP with my xbox to PC via a router LAN connection, to no avail. I have looked around all over the internet and this forum and tried many of the methods shown. If anyone can help me out ide be uber thankfull. I have FlashFXP setup and have tried to establish a connection many times with different ip setting and stuff like like (static ip off and stuff).

I know my LAN is set up correctly because i play xbox live on it. I have Evox installed on my original xbox as well. If anyone can point me in the right direction in regards to setting up a LAN connection, anything like ip settings and stuff please help me out.

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

on your xbox change the ip settings to static ip. the ip should be like 192.168.0.something . also ste subnet mask and default gateway, that is usualy 192.168.0.1 . then in flashfxp go to quick connect enter the ip in the server box. then password and usernam are both xbox. also make sure the little box that says port is at 21. then click connect and you. hope that helps

3. idiot13

idiot13 Member

same problem....cant figure it out...help us plzzz!!

4. TheoryXx

TheoryXx Member

I solved my problem by going out and buying a crossover cable. For about 10 bucks this mae things alot easier.

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I just use internet explorer to FTP. If anyone still needs help I can post the steps.