1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox game copying

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by gijoe1017, Aug 19, 2004.

1. petypablo

petypablo Member

Basically I don't know how to tranfer bios, and I don't know how to get the game I want to back up on to my xbox HDD. I don't know anything about this accept that I bought an xbit mod chip and the mod chip has been installed into my xbox I just don't know how to use it. Can you help me?

Thanks...

2. captwrath

captwrath Member

soundslike you are havin trouble navigating x- bit....i am not too familiar wit xbit cos i use evox...do you have the dashboard or just the chip? i highly recommend going to www.xbox-scene.com and picking some brains there bcos these ppl know the xbox upside down>>>>>> i dont think u would be havin trouble if you had the right software....checkit out.

3. captwrath

captwrath Member

if its like evo-x...then u just go into the menu and select manage games on hd ....very easy...but it sounds like u might have something missing.....cos u dont sound as green as that, ,,,
    what is it about the bios? have you flashed the bios? what version is it?

4. GODSON

GODSON Guest

whats the best modchip to use with evox build 3935 and I have record now how do I burn back up with this program

5. captwrath

captwrath Member

There are many that work well with evox...and i have found that the smoothest match is an alladin chip... A bloke I know,, installs these things for a living and when i got mine i had no problems from day 1..
    My combo is evo-x an alladin chip and flash fxp and it works beautifully every time...I was just using the ft protocol through internet explorer before i got flash fxp and it worked fine too but would not access the xbox rom which you need to do unless you have a big hdd installed in the box. If anyone here lives in australia they you can just get your box chipped and then buy games for $6 each from captwrath@yahoo.com ...all of the games are perfect except a list of about 10 which are cut down to fit on a 4.7 ... you just miss out on a few sound files. There is also the full version of halo2 available on dual layer for about $25.. for some ppl this is a much easier and less time consuming option than trying to burn your own if you don't have the knowhow.
    If you happen to be in brisbane you can get ur box chipped with an alladin for $80 and if you want evox and 300 atari,gameboy,sega etc games, plus a dvd player and emulator its an extra $50...fully installed. Good luck all of you