1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX GAMES ON HARD DRIVE WON'T SAVE

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by InFaMoUs7, Aug 16, 2004.

1. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

I INSTALLED MY SPLINTER CELL PANDORA TOMORROW ON THE XBOX USING HDD LOADER.. BUT WHEN I TRY TO SAVE IT SAVES BUT THEN.. I CAN"T LOAD.. IF U HAVE A GAME ON THE HDD CAN U SAVE UR PROGRESS IN THE GAME..?? ALSO I TRIED INSTALLING MY TENCHU AND I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY IT WITHOUT MY CD BECAUSE IT SAYD ITS A DIRTY DISK IS THERE ANY FIXES OR PATCHES I CAN USE TO PLAY MY GAME WITHOUT THE CD?

emails address removed from sig

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  2. andrewb15

andrewb15 Member

You should be able to save your games its always worked for me, are you backing up the game on either the E or F drives?

Its true some games do need patches but most hard drive loaders come with that built in, maybe try DVD2Xbox.

You may not have the right partitions on your drive, did you use a well know program to format and partition your drive?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2004
  3. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

THANX ALOT.. DVD2XBOX works good.. do u know where i can get fixes to put tenchu to work?

emails address removed from sig

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  4. andrewb15

andrewb15 Member

UMmmmmm, you could try IRC / www.xbins.org

Usually DVD2Xbox patches the game for you?

You could try FTP to your PC and use "Craxion 4" to patch it then FTP it back.