1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by blkkent, Jul 6, 2007.

1. blkkent

blkkent Member

hey everyone hope yall had a good fourth of july...i have a general xbox question and i want to know if it is possible to copy a xbox game onto a dvd.i have tried before but it only downloads like 15% of the game

2. somedude9

somedude9 Member

Nope. Sorry. There is no way possible to burn Xbox games without a decent modchip and some computer programs. The game manufacturers put in boot sectors into the xbox game disk. You xbox searches for these boot sectors on the xbox game. It is like a verification system. Your normal DVD burner on your computer cannot "make" boot sectors. So to burn and play burned xbox games you need the Xecuter 3 CE or any other GOOD modchip. You will also need these programs installed on your computer:

XISO
    Flash FTP
    Magic ISO
    Copy To DVD

You will need EvoX dashboard installed on your xbox after having the modchip put in. Just download it and put it on a CD. You then use the modchip and EvoX to backup the game in your xbox to your xbox hard drive. Then you connect your xbox using a crossover cable or the cable you use to link 2 xboxs together to your computer. You then use XISO and Flash FTP to get the game off your xbox hard drive. Take those files and convert them to an ISO file using Magic ISO. Open Copy to DVD and burn the ISO file you created to a blank DVD-R or DVD+R. Your modded xbox should read both. I would not use DVD-RW or DVD+RW as i have not had good luck with either. I use memorex brand personally. But you should be able to use any blank DVD media. It is a little tedious at first but once you get used to it it works like a charm and gets quicker every time. You need a good amount of computer experience to get this down and understand it. I put this comment in here assuming you are making back up copies of your own disks that you paid for or own. And yes I had a great 4th of July. Hope this helps.

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Why did you post this on a PS2 thread????

4. sondow

sondow Member

Uh yeah you can don't listen to these otheer guys. Just use the action replay / spintercell softmod method and then install evolution x and you can now make your own ISO's that don't even need to be raw and you can play the disk.

5. sondow

sondow Member

PS: use dvd9's (duel-layer disks) to get a large xbox1 game onto it.