1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX HARDRIVE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by DTG, Oct 11, 2004.

1. DTG

DTG Member

Hey I Am In Desperate Need To Know What I Need To Back Up Games Directly To My Xbox Hd And Also How To Do It. Any Help Would Be Very Much Appreciated. "I Ordered A Xecuter3 Mod Chip"

2. therapy

therapy Member

you also need to buy a bigger hdd for your xbox as the standard one will only fit one or two games on it depending on there size, and you will also need a copy of slayers auto installer witch can be downloaded at your usual places.

3. DTG

DTG Member

What is The Slayers Program for, I heard That I Would Need DVD2Xbox For Putting The Games On The Hardrive So Now Am In Even More Confusion As There Is Now Another Program To Look For.

4. therapy

therapy Member

everything you need is on the slayers auto installer witch you need to install a bigger hard drive, it has the evox dashboard, dvd to xbox, project-x, emulators, and loads of other handy utils for you to play with.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  5. DTG

DTG Member

Thanks For The Post Man Really Appreciate The Help. Doing All This To My Box Cuz I Sold Mine Last Year Expecting That The Long Awaited Halo 2 Wouldnt Come Out For Awhile Yet, And Now Poof Its Coming.

Thank You

6. jobin007

jobin007 Member

i have the halo files(i extracted the files from the iso using craxtion)needed.is there any way i can
    ftp the files into the xbox and the xbox will read it
    as a game.i dont want to burn it?is that possible?Thanks