1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox HD no picture

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by VanTwest, Apr 30, 2007.

1. VanTwest

VanTwest Member

Hi,

I recently flashed my console and everything has been working great, but the other day i disconnected my 360 to take it to a friends place worked
    great brought it back home and played my "backed" up version of crackdown. Everything was fined turned the console off, woke up next morning turned it on and nothing no picture, i checked the switch on the cable that was on HDTV everything was right, it's not a faulty cable because i tried using my neighbours 360 cable and that didn;t work either, but it only wont work on HD it'll work on your normal yellow RCA plug with the cable switched to TV, funnily thought the optical works when on HDTV just not the the component....i am really stumped, it's not my tv either cause my DVD player works fine. Anyone had the same problem or could give me some advice as to what might be wrong,is my xbox on the verge of the red lights of doom?????

2. VanTwest

VanTwest Member

Can anyone help me?????? THis is really giving me the SH!TS, damned M$ and they're illness prone Xbox 360. GRRR someone needs to release a vaccine...LOL