1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox HD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xbox69, Jul 9, 2007.

1. xbox69

xbox69 Member

Can i take my 120 gb hd and put it in a dif rent xbox it already has a mod and games on it and if i do so will it work ion the other xbox liek on mine liek the mod will be there and the games

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

depends if you put it in an xbox with a modchip in it, or not. if its got a modchip, yes it will plug and play. if not you have to lock the hard drive with the key from the other hard drive.

3. xbox69

xbox69 Member

what do u mean a key no its soft mod so there is a key or do i have to put it in my computer and unlock it cause it is llocked at the moment

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

to use it in his xbox you would need to get the eeprom.bin from his xbox by softmodding it and ftping it to your computer then make a xbox hard drive maker disc and burn it and put your xbox hard drive in the computer then use the files on the disc to lock your hard drive with his eeprom key. thats the only way it will work without a hard drive.

5. xbox69

xbox69 Member

Thats complicatied lol i thought i might just be able to take my hard drive out and pp it in my buddys lol and it would work in his than i would get mjne a new hard drive lol

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

it wouldnt be too hard, you can do it all in about an hour. im sure he would love it for you to do that lol

7. xbox69

xbox69 Member

how would i get the xbox to conect to the computer and were canm i get a ep rom

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

ill pm you everything you need since i dont have msn and for some reason i cant stand using it.

you might want to edit that email address out though, its against forum rules

9. xbox69

xbox69 Member

how do i edit it

10. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

on your post you will see a piece of paper with a pencil on it, just click that. i pmed you everything you need to use.