1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox is loading real slow now

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by obiwan8, Aug 11, 2004.

1. obiwan8

obiwan8 Member

I have had my xbox modded for over a year, copied madden, played it for a couple of days. when i booted it up this morning, the evolution x dashboard takes forever to load. When it finally gets there(about 15 minutes), I cant load any games, plus in my game list there are repeats of games i only copied once.

I am going to ghost a new HD and see if that does the trick, any other suggestions?

2. xbox_boy

xbox_boy Member

i dont have a suggestion but i do have a similar problem except my evolution x dashboard loads quickly but i cant load beyond the dash board? there arent no repeats of games it just wont load i have it loading a game right now #its crashed or something# and its been like that for over 20 mins it cant load anything lol
    i dont know hopw to help you but maybe someone can help me cuz i dont have a clue about modding

3. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Try updating the bios and dash. Current bios for X2 is 4983 and Evox dash is 3935.