1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox iso formating?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by 0ldskool, Dec 23, 2004.

1. 0ldskool

0ldskool Member

I need help getting my games that i copied on my computer with Flash FXP to and iso format and then burning it. I heard that you can use nero somehow to automatically format the disc and burn it.(not sure if this is true) Anyway my question is what program would i use to make them to iso format, where would i get the program, and how to use that program (step by step in english for stupid people >like me<)And after that how would i burn it to a blank disc. Also what is the best brand and type of discs to use for burning

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

First,I network to my xbox using a second NIC and a static IP. Your setup might be different,adjust accordingly.

1-make sure your xbox is using a static IP eg;
    ip-192.168.0.225
    subnet-255.255.255.0
    default gateway-192.168.0.10

2-make sure that you pc is using a static IP eg;
    ip-192.168.0.224
    subnet-255.255.255.0
    default gateway-192.168.0.10

(notice that the pc ip is one off of the xbox,make sure that it's not the same as the xbox)

3-open flash fxp and fill out the ip the same as the xbox eg;192.168.0.225 and the port is 21 the username is xbox and so is the password.

4-conect
    That's a way to conect to the xbox,now if you're running avalaunch for a dashboard I wuold suggest using a program called Quix. In quix you can network to your xbox,and a cool feature is that you can transfer a game to your pc with it....and at the same time it will convert it to an ISO image. If you don't run avalaunch,I would transfer the game to your pc with the first method,and then use quix or craxtion to convert the game to an ISO and patch it. Then if you want an easy program to burn the images with I would have to say use Alcohol 120%. Anyways good luck

Last edited: Dec 24, 2004
  3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

If you're not running Qwix, another program that can transfer games and make them isos is CloneXB (I use this personally)