1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox ISO transfer problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by VVarped, Oct 10, 2004.

1. VVarped

VVarped Guest

Hey I just recently modded my v1.0 xbox and installed a 160 gig hd runnin off the evox dashboard. (slayers auto-install)

I use Xbox Iso Transfer to transfer the game images to my hard drive. So far, most of them have worked fine, but there are 2 (and probably more) that have given me problems.

Manhunt and THUG2 don't seem to transfer properly (the process is really quick when it should take much much longer for their data size). Then, when its on my HD and i try to load it, it says "disc is corrupt or dirty" something like that, and it won't play.

Anyone get this problem? I realize I could probably burn it to a DVD and then install it but I'd rather not if I can somehow get it to transfer directly from my PC.

Thanks for any help!
    james

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Your other options are one: let the Craxtion tool to patch the game for you, or you will have to burn the game onto a DVD-RW and rip the game through Xbox's drive using Dvd2Xbox. Dvd2Xbox will automatically patch the game once it's done ripping.

3. VVarped

VVarped Guest

Craxtion tool worked great for me. Extracted and made a new patched iso that transferred successfully. Thanks!

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

No problem, glad to hear I was of help.