1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox issue

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Haloqw, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

I mean that is running on LT 2.0

2. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

I have nba 2k12 that was running on LT 2.0 I believe. But it freeZes when I play in playoff mode on a specific area and I read a couple of threads saying I need lt 3.0 in order to play but the I have nba 2k12 that was running on LT 2.0 I believe. But it freeZes when I play in playoff mode on a specific area and I read a couple of threads saying I need lt 3.0 in order to play but the thing is, Im can play using a LT 2.0? I also took my friends nba game and it says unsupported but my copy plays? Im very confused? Someone please explain?thing is, Im can play using a LT 2.0? I also took my friends nba game and it says unsupported but my copy plays? Im very confused? Someone please explain?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum due to poster's blindness as not a news issue.

4. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

Did I placed it on the wrong thread?

5. ddp

6. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

I just read the rules but I'm still having trouble where I can get my question answered. Where can I post my question? This is actually my first time.

7. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You are now in the correct section, ddp moved you here,your title of the thread would better served if it was changed to better reflect what your issue is "xbox issue" hardly describes anything,your lucky as most threads that have poor titles are closed,ddp must've been in a good mood,as for getting help be patient & search forum to see if your question has already been answered

8. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

Oh thanks for the help. Both of you guys. But yea I will definitely check the site out and do some research on it before I do anything else. So I assume that if I don't have a great title, it will likely get deleted? other than that, I'll start searching my answer first before I do anything else. i appreciate your time. Thanks for letting me know.

9. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

A more descriptive title will get more hits.

The thing about title of threads is better described in 3rd link in my sig

10. ddp

just edit yuor thread to reflect more on the problem you are having so others who know can then help you.

11. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

Oh ok. I'm gonna have to get used to this. What if I can't find the answer I need? Then I have to post bit up right? Also can I use this title just for now and in the future I will be more specific about what issue I'm having.? One more, do you know how to solve this problem I'm having trouble with?

12. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Can't really help much other than if it plays then it stops it can only mean a disc read issue either the discs you use are poor quality or the laser in the 360 is on it's way out,i suspect you have bad quality discs

edit: i agree with other posts you have read that you should be on 3.0 by now

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  13. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

the CDs are high qualities but maybe the game must have been formatted wrong. I like to hear other people onions what what they think or what I should do. But thanks for the help. Plus I just got my lens and laser check and they are good.

14. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

what make of dvd dl disc are they coz if they ain't verbatim from singapore then they're far from good quality

15. Haloqw

Haloqw Member

It's verbatim. I'm also having trouble with battlefield too and that's also verbatim