1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live and flashed firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by momhoener, Jun 26, 2007.

1. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

This is all of the current knoledge I know on this subject. ixtreme for the samsung drives is ok to play on live but is it ok with backups or originals or both? hitachi's cannot play due to the media detection. By the way what is media detection. anyways if you get caught by microsoft then you can never connect to xbox live ever again unless you purchase a new system. yup thats all I know so how about we fill it in for everybody like what you can and can't do on live. Such as play backup games or just originals. I have an Hitachi drive dj59 so if you have any info on the stealth firmware 2_4 that would also help me out thanks again.

2. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

with ixtreme you can play backups, as long as they are stealth patched. MS won't find you with ixtreme and stealth backups. and of course you can play orginals- no prob with iXtreme.

3. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

ok so Ixtreme is good for now but on live with hitachi drives currently can you get banned if you flash the firmware to 2_4 stealth and get banned anybody?

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Yup you will get banned with a Hitachi

5. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

but why nobody has explained to me any reasons why. will i get banned with the new hitachi ixtreme i hope not but what is it that causes the banings is it the disc and stealth or is it the firmware i always thought that it was the stealth games that stopped the current bannings going around.

6. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

anybody????? I know people are looking for answers to this kindof stuff.