1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX LIVE BAN!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tatooee, Nov 28, 2007.

1. tatooee

tatooee Guest

Is microsoft still in the process of banning consoles or did they finish their banning-spree????

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I am sure they will still ban you if they find you doing something wrong.

3. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Oh I'm sure it's not a "spree". Just like with the original Xbox, as soon as they can detect something's wrong, they're going to ban you.

With the recent flood of new scene releases for all the new November games, it's too hard to pinpoint the bad ones.

A few have suggested that MS will wait to ban someone until they get a large group, but it seems pretty ignorant on MS's part to do something like that. If there's any waiting it's because MS found a new way to detect backups and they need to test and verify it.

The sooner they ban you, the sooner they sell another console and original games. Sure... they won't sell a new console for everyone who's banned, but they will sell alot.

Alot of people are addicted to LIVE. I know I am with Call of Duty 4. That's why I only use my original on Live.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

yeah, i figured a nice Christmas banning would be just what MS needs to boost their sales over the holiday season. Me personally would be a little upset at getting banned, but if MS thought i would buy a new console and continue to pay them $50 a year after that they are sadly mistaken. I only have one game i even play online with my gaming clan, Rainbow Six Vegas, so it would only be a minor loss. Although when the new RB6 Vegas 2 came out it would sting a bit.

5. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

My 360 should come soon, i have everything ready to flash it, ill be playing online if i get banned yeah id be pissed but not so pissed because i have a ps3 and i buy games that i really wanna play online on ps3 and offline games on xbox 360. btw im only getting a 360 because i swapped a Ds with a flashcart for the 360 lool, felt sorry for him but hey:)

6. steimy

steimy Active member

well then the only 360 games you would want online are the exclusives like Halo or Forza 2. Since you play the PS3 online instead. Since each system does have some games that are only for Xbox 360 or PS3.

7. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Yeah but only because id like to reduce the risk of being banned by hardly playing online on 360 and that im used to Playstation more.
    i brought all the games i could have ....backuped up.. already and not many amazing online xbox 360 games coming out over the next few months. Steimy do you play COD4 online?