1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live Crews

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JoshyBoy, Jan 25, 2007.

1. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

hi, are there any Xbox Live 'Crews' or online teams that you can become a member of, and have group games (one crew vs another). or am i talkin total rubbish... if there are any and are looking for a member please PM me...

2. kevin821

kevin821 Member

well i know that like halo 2 has a thing where you can create a clan but i never tried. if there are any other games that people know of or not even games..just like an over "clan" please inform me. thanks in advance.

3. Kasper45

Kasper45 Member

"Crew" isn't the correct phrase. "Clans" is the proper term and a lot of people use two accounts or change there name to reflect the Clan that they are in ie.....xXKasper56Xx...<<Kasper>>.... and pretty much anybody with the xX<your name hereXx will be in a clan. It's not a must have to join most Clans ,but it's kool to look at the lobby screen and be able to tell who's in your clan with you. I hope this helps clear some things up for you.

Anybody else please feel free to correct or add onto anything I mentiones. Thanks Guys.

4. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

that clears everything up !1 thanks mate.. are you part of a clan? and how do i join one?

5. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

They should change the name Clan into something more interesting. I think that Crew was cool way to say it, and it would be even cooler if they called the Cr3w! That would be sweet!!!

6. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Saints row you can join gangs.

As for other games i have no idea.