1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX Live failed? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pistonfan, Dec 22, 2007.

1. pistonfan

pistonfan Member

at about 9pm tonight i tried to sign into xbox live with my xbox 360 and after being signed in for about 2 minutes i was disconnected. i tried signing back in but i couldnt. i did troubleshooting for my internet connection and everything checked out fine until the XBOX Live icon comes up as failed.

ive been trying for the last hour and a half to sign in, but i still cant. i havent modded my xbox and i havent done anything that would get me banned from live. i couldnt find any other solutions to this so i thought that someone on this board could help me out.

im not sure if this helps but this is the status code that i got.

W: 0000-000B
    X: 0000-F001
    Y: 0C88-1CE0
    Z: 0000-0000

2. pistonfan

pistonfan Member

i just found another thread that says that ms is doing some updates right now, so i think that might be the problem. but i would still like to know for sure whether or not my problems could have to do with something else.

3. catsee

catsee Guest

ur ok almost half the xbox live family cannot get on wait until tomorrow u will b fine then i spoke to my friend who works for the tech department

4. pistonfan

pistonfan Member

so live wont be up at all tonight?

5. catsee

catsee Guest

right

goodnite