1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live for people who have been banned

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jond1234, Jun 5, 2007.

1. jond1234

jond1234 Regular member

I heard theres a program that u cn ue to play online with modded xbox 360 but its only with other peoplewo have modded 360. Can any one shed some liht on this subject for me

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Most likely they were talking about Xlink Kai or XBconnect or possibly a private network like Leaf Networks. And with the first Xbox that is true. But the 360 has a built in ping timer and that creates a huge problem when trying to use the 360 on them. Now if you play regular Xbox games on the 360 it will work as they do not have the ping timer, only the 360 games do. I am sure that someday they will find a way around it, but last time i check most of the people who work on those free services have pretty much given up trying for now.

3. jond1234

jond1234 Regular member

so i would be able to play halo 2 on my 360 with one of hose programs?

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

5. steimy

steimy Active member

Yes, Halo 2 should be fine. BUt if you happen to have a regular Xbox then i would set that up on the network and use it instead of your 360. There are many Xbox games that you can play one Xlink Kai and XBconnect. They both have websites that list which games are compatible.

The only downfall is that they are not like Xbox Live. They do not ban cheaters so you will get a lot of people using cheats, mods, and trainers playing games on it. Only wy around it is to meet a group of people to play with regularly and set up a private, password protected room. That will keep the cheaters out.