1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live Games won't let me sign it, help PLZ!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by RabbiTaoy, Jan 4, 2004.

1. RabbiTaoy

RabbiTaoy Member

I installed evox M7 bios and it seemed to boot the original ms dashboard without using the modchip when you first turn the box on. So I go ahead and put in an original copy of tetris and Mechassault, created a new xbox live account, updated the thing like it told me to, typed in my address, name, and everything. Everything went through smoothly. But when I tried to sign in for the game after the account is created, it tells me xbox live won't connect, and when i tried to trouble shoot, everything was ok, no error message or anything. I don't know what's wrong, am I banned from xbox live?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Tao Weng[/small]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2004
  2. Wolf359

Wolf359 Member

one thing that i heard was that ifyou update the MS dashboard it will reconize that your xbox has been modified and will not let you go through to the xbox live service. But it should prompt you upon that issue. But they could have changed their way of doing thing.

3. Sincere02

Sincere02 Member

chances are your banned. I dont own a xbox back have done alot of reading at another site dont know if I will be allowed to post link but if interested let me know. I have just been doing a lot of reading 1st before I buy and mess one up. But from what I read I believe you are banned. I believe you can get back online with a new eeprom and account. Your best bet would actually be a mod chip so you can turn it off when you want to play on line.

4. Wolf359

Wolf359 Member

yes i would be interested.

my e-mail is
    gregtenniscomputer@yahoo.com

5. FFW

FFW Member

i'm running m7 bios on my x2.2pro and i have xbox live woking. I don't know what went wrong but i don't think the new xbox live dash can detect that your using a chip. Aslong as u have the chip off and boot in to the M$ dash with he on board bios u should be fine. Do u have the xbox connect thorgh your pc,raouter or stight into the modem?

6. Flounder

Flounder Guest

If you have been banned you will get a modded xbox error after the troubleshooting screen.