1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX LIVE GAMES WONT WORK WITH XENIUM ICE, HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by BenD188, Aug 31, 2004.

1. BenD188

BenD188 Member

I have the xenium ice installed with evox dash and m8 bios. Whenever i try to play a xbox live game, the screen will go black and switch to the same screen. Like on Rainbow Six 3: Black arrow it says press start and when i hit it it loads then goes right back to that screen. I loaded the Retal Kernal and it still doesnt work. Same thing happened with ESPN football. I tried with nonlive games and it works. WHATS WRONG?? Also i cannot click on the xbox live tab without it freezing. HELP!!

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You can't play on LIVE if your chip is on, you'll get banned.

3. BenD188

BenD188 Member

Yes you can... All you have to do is load the retail kernals. Can someone who knows what they are talking about answer my question?

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

If you can get on LIVE with the chip on, how come it's not working for you? Or anyone else? I still stick to my original answer. And I think MS already banned you from LIVE since you can't click on the LIVE tab.

5. BenD188

BenD188 Member

Sorry for being an ass. Thx for the information. So i cant use xbox live without original HD? that sucks.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2004
  6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Was all that necessary to say to a fellow who's trying to help you out? I was merely trying to identify the possibilities of your problem. Well boy, I forgot to mention LIVE checks for larger HDD now. So the only way to fix it is to use the original HDD. And for your information, I do have the Xenium chip though it's not the ICE version.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"For gaming supremacy, there's no power greater than X."[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2004