1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live gold 12 month card

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ha9981, Apr 15, 2007.

1. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

some people are selling it on ebay and they say u need to activate it at a store like ebgames or something. so does that mean i don't get the code till they give it to me like is it like they swipe the card and then they give me the code printed on the reciept?

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

plus can i use that on more than one account? because i don't want to buy like 3 of them for each of my brother.

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I'd be wary of this just because you said you had to activate it. Don't know about the 12 month live card but I do know you have to activate phone cards, gift cards, ect... They're activated at POS (point-of-sale) so if you take one IN, they won't activate it.

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i saw the reviews and like 10 ppl said they went to like ebgames and some other game stores and got it activated. thats the only reason i was wondering.

5. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

dont buy it scam

let me explain here is how the scam works

they sell you a stolen card then the gamestore tells you you are out of luck

then even worse the people that are giving the excellent reviews of this deal are the sellers scammer friends

go to your store and purchase one do not get one off of ebay