1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live maintenance for the 27th march !!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by asb1, Mar 22, 2007.

1. asb1

asb1 Member

From majornelson..........

Xbox Live Service Maintenance
    Xbox Live, Xbox.com and the Xbox forums will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday March 27th (next week) from 0000 to 1400 PT. As a result of this maintenance, Xbox Live, Xbox.com and the Xbox forums will be unavailable during this time. I thought I'd give you enough time to plan next weeks gaming schedule. What to do while you can’t hop on Xbox Live? Xbox.com has you covered with this list. This is purely ‘back end’ work that we scheduled months ago. This is not a dashboard update…that will happen later this Spring.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/03/22/xbox-live-service-maintenance-on-3-27-07.aspx#comments

Scheduled work or related to live being comprimised?
    should we be worrierd thoes who have firmware ?

2. madspar

madspar Guest

nice find

3. steimy

steimy Active member

"This is not a dashboard update…that will happen later this Spring."
    no, that is the one people should be worried about. Once that starts i will just unhook my ethernet line until people get the update and confirm that there was no problems. I can do without live just fine for a while.

4. chazbo25

chazbo25 Member

What so what your saying is that everyone who has there xbox 360 firmed when they update their xbox 360s in spring their all going to be blocked or something else? please reply!

5. reprazent

reprazent Regular member

we can't predict any firmware blocking till the day is there.

Nice thing is that I even got a message through Xboxlive about the maintenance, so people don't have to be afraid that they are banned because they can't go on live the 27th.

6. chazbo25

chazbo25 Member

Do you think they will start blocking people in time? i mean i got my old xbox done and that was ok becuase i did'nt go on xbox with it but with the xbox 360 i do alot i really hope they dont because xbox live is the best thing about the xbox 360 have you got your xbox 360 firmed? please reply

7. reprazent

reprazent Regular member

They'll probably will in time, but nobody knows when really. I don't see this a problem, cos you can always flash back to original firmware.

8. Memnock

Memnock Active member

C'mon now, there have been at least 2 official dashboard updates since hacked firmware has been out there. No blocks have happened. It's pretty obvious they aren't blocking flashed drives, but people can worry about if they want to.