1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live migration credit card help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sulidsnak, Jan 13, 2007.

1. sulidsnak

sulidsnak Regular member

Hey im trying go migrate my xbox account to my 360 but when i do it it asks for the last four digits of my creditcard. I got rid of my credit card i cut it up and threw it out. Do i have to make a new gamertag or is there something i can do to progress without it?

2. sulidsnak

sulidsnak Regular member

anyone know anything i can do?

3. sulidsnak

sulidsnak Regular member

anyone??

4. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

calm down, go to xbox.com and register your gamertag and link it to a msn passport thing and then you can use that on your xbox and migrate the account

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  5. sulidsnak

sulidsnak Regular member

when i go to the registration wizard on xbox.com i fill out the forum and it says This gamertag is already taken. How can this be? Its my gamertag...

6. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

have you already registered your gamer tag on the site?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

You can go into "My Account" on your Xbox, and I think it should display your Credit Card you used. It won't display all the numbers, but the last four. On my 360 it shows which Cards I have for getting points, and it shows the last four digits of the card on the screen. If that doesn't work, you can just call Microsoft, and they can find out what the last 4 digits are.