1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live on boot up

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by modster, Jan 10, 2007.

1. modster

modster Regular member

Hi all,

I got a question here:

After I applied the latest update from xbox live, my xbox 360 automatically takes me the the orangish xbox live tab. Before this update, it would boot straight to the green screen Game tab.

Anyone know what's going on here? I would like for my xbox 360 to boot up to the green screen (game tab) again.

Any settings that I need to set?

thanks!

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't know what's wrong with your system. When I got my Xbox 360, it always loaded to the Orange Screen on Powerup. I guess the update made it so it does that all the time. You could probably go into settings, and see if there is a section on Appearance, and change something to let it load to the Green Screen. I would check now, but my 360 is in pieces right now.

3. shady76

shady76 Member

Yes mine does the same,always goes to the orange screen on boot up but when i first got it it went to the green games section on boot up,I ve only had the console apx 5/6 wks the only thing ive done is install the software to enable origional xbox games to work,but cant say wether this is whats done it or not ?

I think there was an option somewhere asking you if you want to set the dashboard to orange I know i said no but my kids may of some how changed it.But ive checked through all the settings and cant find it.I'm guessing it was in the origional set up section.IF I RESET MY CONSOLE/TO DEFAULT will it wipe my hard drive completely or will my game saves still be there etc ? any help would be good thanks

4. emachine

emachine Guest

Mine and my 3 friends 360s all boot to the xbox live screen.

5. modster

modster Regular member

yeah, I think the new update from MS set the xbox live screen as default on boot up.

thanks guys!