1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live profile

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gnique, Jan 8, 2007.

1. gnique

gnique Member

yo yo just got my xbox 360 been playing offline for a week, just signed up for xbox live.. but its created a new profile BUT all my game progresses are stored on my offline 1.

is there a way of creating the offline in to a xbox live 1, i dont wanna start all my games from the begin in but want to use a live profile so i can unlock stuff, get rep etc...

any help wud be cool cheers

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

this was answered a week ago, use the search button, oh and read the rules before making n00b posts

3. gnique

gnique Member

i searched cant find anything thanks!

Now i guess this cant be done... goes any 1 care to shed some light, Sorry if i sound like a "n00b"

4. jarrod40

jarrod40 Regular member

just go in to ur good profile and just activate for xbox live , not that hard...

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

maybe his non live profile cant be activateed for live due to it allready being in use on someone elses live account......

6. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Should've just edited your offline profile name to one which wasn't used on Live. Then you wouldn't have lost nothing.

But you've already activated your Live account so it won't be that easy.

You can try and deleting your Live profile from your 360 and editing your offline profile to match the Live one, and then recover gamer tag. I don't know if that will work or not, though.

Or contact Live by phone and they'll help.