1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xxgangsta, Aug 26, 2007.

1. xxgangsta

xxgangsta Guest

Ok now I want to play live on xbox360 so I have questions about connecting everything and stuff , ok now here how it goes.
    I have lan card on my pc , there goes my internet .
    Now if I would buy second card http://www.gmb.nl/eGMB/item_view.aspx?id=1670 and connect it and xbox 360 with enthernet cable , will it work?
    Second adapter USB If I would put this one into my usb drive , and connect it with xbox with enthernet cable , will it work?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2007
  2. Zippy84

Zippy84 Member

Why not save yourself the hassle of dealing with ICS in windows and just get a router?

3. xxgangsta

xxgangsta Guest

dunno , router is more expensive then usb land adapter or second lan card , but would it work with my opinios?

4. Zippy84

Zippy84 Member

It SHOULD work if you got a second ethernet adapter. I wouldnt go with the USB version. But, yes it should work. I don't like messing with ICS in windows but if you don't want to spend the $40 (probably even less if you just got a wired one) on a router then it is an option for you.

5. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

or maybe if his ISP makes him pay for another IP Addy, this would be another reason to go this route.

6. Zippy84

Zippy84 Member

For what reason would his ISP charge him for additional IP? If you have a router you only use one IP for the internet. and a different set of IPs for YOUR network.