1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox live update 11/26

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xM0RGUEx, Nov 28, 2012.

1. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

Hi guys,
    I am now at college and one of my roommates updated my flashed xbox with the new system update. Now, my xbox will not read any games. This is no problem because I can just flash it again once I go home, but my question is now that microsoft has reset it to stock, does it flag me for a ban?

Also, am I correct in saying that once I flash my hitachi drive with lt firmware again that I can play my backups?
    Thanks in advance for the response.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Regular member

The new update came out, and people on custom firmware said that LT+ 3.0 worked on the latest dash, I don't recall my system getting the drive reverted back to stock but I do have a LiteOn not a Hitachi, so I don't know for sure why that happened.

But once you flash with LT firmware again, then yes you can play your backups again!
  4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

you were most likely on a pre 13599 dashboard, that update flashed all drives back to stock, depending on what drive you have "model" i mean, determines how your backups will react, if its 78/79 then some of your backups may need to be reburnt. your system should not be flagged for a ban, check it with xval that will tell you for sure!
  5. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

I dont think i was on a pre 13599 dashboard because i was playing backups online about a week ago without a problem. My hitachi drive is a pre 78/79 so i will not have to reburn, but my xbox will not read games at all right now after the newest update.
  6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Regular member

Nothing in the newest update has stopped your games from being played & here they are

1-Displaying the incorrect playlist name when launching a playlist from Xbox SmartGlass to the console[5]

2- An error with Xbox Video closed-captioning[5]

3- An error with Xbox Music that some were experiencing[5]

source
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_system_software