1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox live update(With modded xbox)???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cearel, Feb 6, 2007.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

Ok i have read alot of questions about going on live with ur flashed xbox.Once and for all the answer is yes you can and what about the update it says u need??? Update you will be fine i have done everything i can to see if xbox live would unflash or bann me and nothing has happend.So take a deep breath and enjoy lol

2. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

thanks this forum needed that, quick and easy explanation, lets make sure it allways stays on the first page for all the noobz that cant be bothered to search

3. foz11

foz11 Member

been using mine for months flashed on live...the only problem has been with a certain firmware on some xbox's that when on live an update caused an error 66 i think and you got 3 red lights. All you need to do for that is get the 360 reflashed with newer firmware.

MS will do something soon i would of thought to try and combat this but just try to keep the firmware upto date of the mod and u should be ok (fingers crossed)

4. cearel

cearel Guest

yea i remember the 66 error that was fixed quick but anything above the v4 will be fine