1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Leonards, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Leonards

Leonards Guest

I have an xbox with matrix chip upgraded hard drive to 120gb all was working well..accidently launched xbox live no connection though....since then i have been stuck on the options screen, Settings, Music, xbox live, memory, the xbox live tab appeared after i launched xbox live..never set up or registered though...now it's stuck on this options screen what do i do...?

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

what bios were you running, and do you mean it has reverted back to the old green xbox dashboard now? if so, reflash your chip._X_X_X_X_X_[small]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    http://www.BillLonero.com - check out bill, he rocks and he's way cool.
    rod.Liquidirc.com #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
  3. Leonards

Leonards Guest

Yes it did revert back to the xbox dashboard, my chip was flashed with evox 2.5blue....so just flash my chip again? have you encountered this problem before?

4. Leonards

Leonards Guest

when i power my xbox without the installer boot cd it powers up green then i get the blue xbox symbol...but it reverts back to the xbox settings screen

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah it sounds like you just need to install the evolutionX dashboard. your bios is working or you wouldn't get the blue X logo, so install a dashboard and you should be all set.

6. Leonards

Leonards Guest

That worked had to install same version which was the older one..but it worked thank you

7. Leonards

Leonards Guest

That worked had to install same version which was the older one..but it worked thank you