1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xtremedjs, Jan 22, 2007.

1. xtremedjs

xtremedjs Member

Those with any version of Xtreme firmware, can you get on Xbox Live? Has Microsoft figured out a way yet to detect the modified firmware, etc...

I got Xtreme firmware 3.0 I believe, and haven't ever gotten on Xbox Live.

Last I heard, there is no black listing going on. Has times changed since 6 months ago?

Thanks for any updates you can give me.

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Everythings still good.

3. GCFANATIC

GCFANATIC Member

m$ should not be able to tell at all if you have a stealth fw, however you can guarantee they will be looking for ways to update your console, probably via live,

i have xtreme installed, but to be honest with you after playing games like gears and r6 vegas online they are worth the retail price, every single penny/dime.

i am more interested in hackers cracking the internal code so that we can turn our 360's into media centres, to run homebrew from oem hdd's and basically do everyting with the 360 that we can do with xbox1

4. kevin821

kevin821 Member

whats homebrew and oem hdd's?

5. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

homebrew is basically what its called things made by people unlicensed for consoles and handhelds....its HomeBREW made from home:)