1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by noob617, Oct 17, 2007.

1. noob617

noob617 Member

Is it possible to connect to xbox live through this method..
    cable modem is hooked up to router and there is two computers hooked up to the router, one is wired through ethernet and one is connected to router through wireless card. I'm putting 360 in same room as pc that has wireless internet so I was wondering if I could connect to xbox live through a cross over ethernet cable connected to the 360 and wireless internet pc using ICS in Vista. Thanks alot.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Exactly how it works. But I'd rather run another ethernet cable to the 360 if possible.

3. jkat1

jkat1 Member

i currently own a linksys wired router and im planning to buy the linksys WRTP54G VOIP wireless router because i have Vonage. i am also interested in buying an xbox 360 and the xbox wireless network adapter for it. is it possible to play on xbox live wirelessly using the linksys WRTP54G VOIP wireless router? If not please tell me what i should get so i can keep my vonage connection and still play wirelessly on the xbox 360?