1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox mod chip install in Toronto

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by maxpowerr, Jan 22, 2004.

1. maxpowerr

maxpowerr Member

***EDITED BY REQUEST***

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004
  2. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

And you can do all this yourself for FREE! by reading the posts on this site and following simple directions. Don’t pay some looser money to do for you what you can do for yourself and have fun learning along the way.
    Advertising on this site is against the forum rules DO NOT patronize anyone posting services on this site, they will be banned and more than likely you will loose your money and your xbox.

3. maxpowerr

maxpowerr Member

wow you sound angry.

Yes i just reaed the rules. I guess i should have read it first, sorry about that.

Mods, can you delete this post please? I appologize for breaking your rules. You have them in place for a reason and i'd like to respect them. I hope i haven't caused you too much trouble. If you would like to ban me permanently then i totally understand.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

max.

4. sharpj

sharpj Guest

I know Pacific Mall (The Chinese Mall) at steels has few store in that do this.

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for understanding max. you wont be banned since we caight it early. If you'd like to stick around and share your knowledge you're more than welcome.