1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox mod help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by mgkn, Jan 7, 2007.

1. mgkn

mgkn Guest

does anyone know how to ftp to rhe xbox (straight or with a router) i've read alot of post but i can't get it to work. oh yeah i'm trying to softmod my xbox.

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

the only way you can ftp to your xbox is once its modded.

3. mgkn

mgkn Guest

ok thanks that's what i'm trying to do but i can't find any of the games it takes to do it

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

NO PLATINUM**
    Mechassualt; first game
    007: Agent Under Fire
    Splinter Cell; first game

5. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

i got my splinter cell at blockbuster im sure u can find these games in a pawn shop or if ur lucky at gamestop and other places that sell games

6. mgkn

mgkn Guest

i just found the game today, i was going to use a jumpdrive to transfer the files until my action replay come in but i can't get it to work with action replay is there a way to do it?

7. Nealio

Nealio Regular member

What exactly do you mean by you can't get it to work with action replay? When I softmodded my Xbox, I couldn't get it to work either until I used a regular memory card... cause with the action replay memory card, it kept corrupting the fies for some reason (even though it looked like everything was fine). I kept getting an error screen with the action replay... so if you are having the same problem, try transferring the exploit files from your computer to a regular memory card.

8. mgkn

mgkn Guest

it's a lexar 247 mb jumpdrive i can save game saves from the xbox to it but when i try to use it with action replay it won't work. The AR blinks green then it goes grey do you have any ideas

9. bball5754

bball5754 Guest

need help with x box mod once u get to splinter cell start page will not load lennex it comes up as sam and will not acknowlege lennex anyone know what the problem is thanks

10. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

start a new thread, youre hijacking^^