1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox moooodddd!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by skeemone, Jan 15, 2004.

1. skeemone

skeemone Member

I just wanted to know if there was any way to install evoulution x from another hard disk. Please can someone help this newbie.

Thanks for anything

2. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

could you be more specific
    like why would you need to hard drive to hard drive? why wouldn't you just boot it from a cdr cdrw ect... like everyone else?

3. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

If it is on the xbox harddisk just connect thru ftp and transfer it to a pc. THen burn it to a cd-rw

4. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

Hey Billy if the guy wants to install EvolutionX then probably that he doesn't have access to FTP on his xbox! :)

5. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

I just wanted to know if there was any way to install evoulution x from ANOTHER HARDDISK.

His post stated on another hardisk. I stated if it was on another xbox than FTP it.

Skeemone; Please be more specific.

6. skeemone

skeemone Member

I can't seem to get a cdrw, dvdrw, I haven't tried a cdr because I was told that the dvd rom willnot read them. I am not sure what type of dvdrom I have installed with my xbox. but I am sure that I have version 1.0 xbox. I just wanted to know if there was a way that I could place evox on a hard disk and install it from there and bypass the cd creation part of the modify. I have had my chip in for about 3 months.

7. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

to be honest i don't know any1 that can use cdrw's most use cdr anyway i've read alot of threads about people with cdrw problems my drive is samsung (it has a whole either side on the tray) philips tray inside looks like a key hole and the thompson drive is shaped like an arch, sometimes people burn it wrong and it has to be burned very very slow