1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX NO Mod

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by dgreatone, Jun 13, 2004.

1. dgreatone

dgreatone Guest

I would like to backup my xbox games cause they are getting scratched, but I would like to know how to backup them up and whatever I need to play them in my xbox without putting a chip in it? I a real newbie at this so explanation is really appreciated.

2. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

You'll need to put in a chip and run BIOS that support HD swapping, or you will only hold about 2 games on a stock HD.

3. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

or you can use a softmod but you cant play back ups with out any kind of mod srry!

4. gus738

gus738 Guest

yep thats right you dont need any mod chips at this point.. you can mod your xbox w/o even opening the console but on the retail (stock) hd doesnt have enough space for xbox games... between 0-6

to softmod it you need action replay kit around $30 1 of the 3 exploitable games ... 007 agent under fire ma or sp ... around $5-15 bucks... read the thread that is sticky that says how to softmod with sid 4 and use xbox live too :)....