1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox on ps2/game shark backup?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by raj1386, Mar 20, 2007.

1. raj1386

raj1386 Member

i want to know if there is anyone out there who knows if you can play an xbox game (dead or alive) on ps2. is there a way to emulate it or some thing does anyone know. oh and i have a back up of a game shark, but i can't use it on back ups themselves. i have to find the original game to do the codes on and then play the back up. o and does anyone know any cool tricks, tips, techniques with the ps2. ^_^ thought i'd ask at once instead of posting a new thread(cost moneys ya know!)

if it helps with any of these- i have swap magics boot discs(some version) and the flip top for the ps2. thanks guys and gals!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

no, you can not play Xbox on PS2 or PS2 on Xbox.
    best tip i can give you:
    Get a DMS4 Pro SE modchip installed then install a nice 300GB internal hard drive. You can play about 95% of the games from the hard drive which will save your discs, laser and your time as the load times are better from the hard drive then from a disc.
    If you have a slim PS2 it can still be done with some models by getting an HD Combo case.

3. raj1386

raj1386 Member

hehe thanks. i was just wondering. those mods you are talking about is it for the xbox. b/c i don't have an xbox not interested in the console. just that one game that team ninja put on xbox and left ps2 with no great hardcore fighting game T_T . but man you have alot done to your consoles.

4. simmo2302

simmo2302 Regular member

the dms modchip is for the ps2 only

5. TBandit

TBandit Regular member

Hey what happened to tekken and virtua fighter hahahaha i thought they were all right

6. raj1386

raj1386 Member

lol. i like tekken, and somewhat virtua fighter (moved a little slow for me though) but DOA was just a fast hard hitting game. plus the girls are super strong and hot!

7. wangle

wangle Member

yeah you can totally play xbox games on it, i got dead or alive to work flawlessly on mine, all i had to do was buy a special device from microsoft which i put on my ps2, which enabled me to play xbox games, i didn't even need to have a disc in the ps2, or even turn on the power to the ps2 which was underneath the big device i got from microsoft, coz the special game device (i think it was called an ekkzbok's or something) was able to do it all by itself, it was awesome fantastic and super duper!

8. raj1386

raj1386 Member

lol? your not making yourself clear, how do you play the game if your not using either the ps2 or the game itself. and the game was going to be a japanese backup version anyway. (more fun). "ekkzbok's" never heard of it but i will google it or something. it sounds like the japanese way of pronouncing xbox. it sound something like that

9. raj1386

raj1386 Member

lol i just did a search and got this same post as a result! i got happy because the result gave me the title of this post first T_T . if you were serious the please see if the devices has the name posted on it or the company. microsoft is to broad to do a search on something like that

10. wangle

wangle Member

11. raj1386

raj1386 Member

12. wangle

wangle Member

it plays xbox games really well

13. raj1386

raj1386 Member

*sigh*..wangle. you didn't read the topic for this post.

14. wangle

wangle Member

yeah, just put it ontop of your ps2,
    try it, it really works