1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox & pc not connecting

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by fafasi, Nov 23, 2004.

1. fafasi

fafasi Member

i connected my xbox to my pc using the (RJ45)and it said can not connect no rutor.sorry about the spelling. Anyway i would like to connect with out making my on connection.thank you anyone.

2. gtaxbox

gtaxbox Regular member

Make sure you're using a crossover cable.

3. fafasi

fafasi Member

when i connect the crossover cable,do i have to do anything else to my xbox or my pc?thank you for help.

4. gtaxbox

gtaxbox Regular member

5. pleashelp

pleashelp Member

if your using evox or avalaunch ( the only 2 dashboards i've used) you need to make sure you edit the network setting in the ini file to match oyur local network settings. if you router is 192.168.0.1 and your pc is 192.168.0.2 then make your xbox ip 192.168.0.3 make sure everything is conencted and you should have no problem connecting. I had problems ftp'ing to my xbox for 3 days and this was the problem

6. spockie

spockie Member

hi there
    i currently have a problem getting my pc to connect to my xbox.i am using evox 3935 and aceftp program but have tried others and am getting a reply saying,no route to server.

i have checked my crossover cable and card and fiddled endlessly with ip addresses but cant get it to go.this is my third day and am slightly losing it.

any help by anyone would be great and appreciated

cheers
    connor
    www.angelicgalleries.co.uk