1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox premium package? Call of Duty 3? help, please :)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ang89c, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ang89c

ang89c Member

hello everyone ^_^
    SO, being the awesome girlfriend that I am, I decided to buy my boyfriend an x-box 360 for his birthday in 2 weeks. I don't make quite enough money in one paycheck to buy a brand new one from stores (part-time for the lose >_<)...but I know of someone who happens to be selling one. I don't know very much about xbox 360's, so do you guys think this is a good deal?

"Brand new xbox 360, unopened with receipt. Need to sell asap $400. Premium bundle. Includes 1 wireless controller, hard drive, headset, ethernet cable, HDAV cable, Call of Duty 3, and xbox live silver membership."

Is that all that comes with the xbox premium package? How long is the xbox live silver membership for? How big is the hard drive in the premium package? Is Call of Duty 3 a good game? If anyone can answer these questions for me, you are my hero! THANKS ALL.

2. yt72

yt72 Guest

silvers only for a month a gold is a year but thatl cost you 80$ can. and call of duties about 60 right now and the Includes 1 wireless controller, hard drive, headset, ethernet cable, HDAV cable, come with any xbox you buy the xbox primum is about 500$ can so yeah your making a good deal id say your saving about maby close to 300$ with the tax added

3. yt72

yt72 Guest

o yeah and my old gf bought me a 360 and i was so amazed your doing a nice thing but your not going to see him for a long time after you buy that for him :p

4. steimy

steimy Active member

"SO, being the awesome girlfriend that I am, I decided to buy my boyfriend an x-box 360 for his birthday"

ok, now that we are all jealous of your boyfriend :(
    $400 is the same price that package (premium) costs at a retail store like Wal-Mart except you would pay tax. Most other stores sell it for $399.99 without the game but with everything else. You have to be sure that they did not mod it and break the warranty, there is a little silver sticker under the faceplate that you can tell if it has been removed or not. If it has (will be splotchy silver instead of solid) then you have no warranty.
    You are saving about $43 over just going to Wal-Mart and getting it and about $103 over most other stores that sell it without the game.
    http://www.walmart.com/search/brows...93873225&fromPageCatId=482412&catNavId=482412
    although they come with Call Of Duty 2, but he should play that before 3 anyway :)

Silver membership is limited to what you can do but i think it is for life because they know you need the gold to play online games and most people will upgrade.
    Call Of Duty 2 is what i am playing now and i love it. If First Person Shooter military games are his thing he will love it too.
    The Hard Drive is 20GB, it is the only size they make right now.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007