1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX Problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by Prozac400, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Prozac400

Prozac400 Guest

Hi,

I have a modded XBOX. No modchip, just flashed the original one in there. I had this done by someone that does this for a living...

Now i seem to have a weird weird problem. When turning on the XBOX it starts with the XBOX screen and states XECUTOR2 at the bottom, it then loads into EVOX. I have no idea what version.

Ever more frequent the screen goes to Black and White during bootup or in the EVOX dash. As a result my games are also Black and White, PAL and NTSC.

When I start XBMC the color returns, when i goto the M$ Dash - color returns... Back to EVOX and its Black and White again...

If i leave the XBOX off for a substantial time, this problem is gone... but it is back quite fast again after playing for few hours...

Please help...

Kind regards,

Prozac/400

2. PupDog44

PupDog44 Regular member

Not sure if your are joking around with this post or serious...but if your didnt look this is a ps2 forum..xbox is down a couple.

3. PupDog44

PupDog44 Regular member

Not sure if your are joking around with this post or serious...but if your didnt look this is a ps2 forum..xbox is down a couple.

sorry about double

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://store1.yimg.com/I/collegefanfare_1810_33227575',274,229[/small]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  4. Prozac400

Prozac400 Guest

I am SO sorry! i just became a member...