1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox repairs

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tcs614, Jan 31, 2008.

1. tcs614

tcs614 Member

I sent my broken xbox in and a few weeks later i got a replacement in the mail. The only problem is that there is no hdmi in the back and i expected to get a brand new xbox with the benq drive and all. Should i send it back or they wont do anything about it?

2. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

I had the same thing man, they send refurbs. They won't send you a new one trust me if you send it back. It sux for people who just buy one and get RROD and then they receive an old refurb.

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Wait did the one with hdmi cost more than the ones that didnt come with it. Id call them up man and tell them I bought the one with hdmi for a reason and you send me this crap its not my fault you guys made a crapy product. You should get what you paid for pro simple as that. If it was a matter of 5-10 bucks then hey f it but when your spending 400-500 bucks theres shouldnt be a thing not to your likeing on that system. Anyways ya bro you wont lose anything in calling them up.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

I would say if the one you sent them had HDMI i would call them and tell them it is not right that they send you a replacement that did not have the HDMI.

If the one you sent did not have the HDMI then you got the same as what you had.

It is not their job to upgrade your system for you, if you had one without HDMI and want HDMI then go buy one.

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Did your's have HDMI to start with?