1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox saves sites

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lancerx, Mar 26, 2007.

1. lancerx

lancerx Guest

Please first of all accept my apoligize if this post dont belong here.

Well, i mostly wanted to know if anyone here has a data save for Spartan total warrior or knows of any site who does, i accidentally had over written my data and i was far away in the game so i dont want to do all over again, if someone got one please let me know or knows of any site.

thanks.

what happened to all xbox saves?

2. corn

corn Guest

Get Action Replay: Xbox, its cheap, reliable and it comes with many saves on the disk.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

I think you will really have to start searching. I looked at both AR Max and Gameshark sites. neither one has a save for that game listed.

4. lancerx

lancerx Guest

:(

B4 posting i searched too much but couldn't find anything, but, what ever hapenned to all xbox saves? they used to have evry game available.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

6. 3lement

3lement Regular member

First thing is that putting a game save on you xbox using action replay,gameshark etc, can get you banned from xbox live If you dont care or dont go on xbox live then go to www.codejunkies.com and go to their game saves. its the action replay site. i prefer ar over gameshark. good luck

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  7. lancerx

lancerx Guest

codejunkies does not have the data for thata game, i checked out :(

8. 3lement

3lement Regular member

sorry it takes them some time to make game saves. if you want it that bad put in a request. i requested a game save and they made it within a week. good luck