1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox sent to microsft

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mjfouline, May 9, 2007.

1. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

i sent my 360 to microsoft cause of the red lihgt thing.
    i was hoping someone could tell me if they send back the drive you sent them.
    or do they give you the new benq drive.
    cause mine was a hiatachi and i would like to be abal to still use my backups.

thx in advance

2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

you will recieve a refurbished xbox. you dont get the same one back. and the refurbished consoles are always crap and they end up dying. you will most likely recieve an old drive with the console

3. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

yeh i sent my xbox 360 in coz of the 3 red lights and i got it bak today with no drive? could i sue i emailed them like 10 times and no luck im getting annoyed

would i be able to sue

4. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

so are you saying microsoft sent you back an xbox that had no dvd drive in it? you might be able to sue but they will have better lawyers

5. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

so i am most likely to get a hiatachi or samsung dvd drive?

6. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

u serious?

7. hendrixx

hendrixx Guest

thats a joke big coperations re often faceless and uncaring considering u spent 300 bucks on there equpiment u think they would have a responsablity 2 keep it working 4 u, defently if it was under warenty.
    i sent a seagate hard drive 320 gig bk to seagate it was
    underwarenty so i just paid postage. i only filled up 15gig with movies and music (isnt like it cood have been badly corrupted).
    weeks have passed i have sent emails made phone calls the drive cost me 80 pounds which is about 110bucks. i have spent 60 pounds phoning the netherlands trying to chase it up with no luck. i just get non english speaking morons who put me through to other morons and no1 will tell me where my drive is or what happened .

so i cut my losses cos there is no point spending more than the drives worth which i have nearly done. now im left musicless movieless hardriveless have to use a usb pen to transfere .rar files from comp to comp untill i can afford another drive

Really takes the p*ss, my advice dont use seagte unless u have 2 and when u send sumthing back put a tracking divice in it. :(

peace out!

8. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

wow that happens when big corporations play with you! nobody ca do shit.

9. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

yah its real sent it back last week and they gimme a new xbox so im not complaining but maybe i should have sued them