1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox service

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by stumpy63, Nov 21, 2004.

1. stumpy63

stumpy63 Guest

when i turn on my xbox, i hear a clicking noise.the xbox screen comes up and then the contact customer support screen comes on. i tried three times and each time it did this. also i couldnt find a error code anywhere on the screen. can someone out there help me or am i going to have to call ms? thanx for any help

2. stumpy63

stumpy63 Guest

when i turn on my xbox, i hear a clicking noise.the xbox screen comes up and then the contact customer support screen comes on. i tried three times and each time it did this. also i couldnt find a error code anywhere on the screen. can someone out there help me or am i going to have to call ms? thanx for any help

3. hcrip

hcrip Member

The hard drive crashed, you need to replace it and have the drive relocked to the xbox and it'll be as good as new.

4. stumpy63

stumpy63 Guest

im new at this. i feel confident about replacing the drive, but what is relocking it mean. can i clone or copy another drive? any help is greatly appreciated. thanx