1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox slim flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jessejames1996, Feb 16, 2013.

1. jessejames1996

jessejames1996 Member

Hello friends,
    New to this site and looking for some help. I am trying to get my sons 360 slim 250GB to play back up discs and I need a little help flashing the console. The Verbatim discs were created via ImgBurn at 2.4x , iHAs134b burner updated to newest firmware and discs then verified via ABGX360. The xbox drive is a Lite-on model DG-16D4s FW version is 9504, HW version A0A0 and manufactured May 2010. I believe I need to flash via jungle flash to firmware 3.0 LT. I've checked a few other threads on here and the links for help have expired

looking for the next steps ...Thank you :)

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Regular member

Just download the latest JungleFlasher, it has a huge guide that walks you through with flashing a DG16D4S drive. There are other tools that may be required so be prepared just in case.

4. jessejames1996

jessejames1996 Member

Will do sir. I appreciate your timely info and advice. I will follow up as soon as I have completed the tasks.

Thank you in advance ! :)