1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Slim

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by latius, Jul 1, 2011.

1. latius

latius Member

I am sure this has been asked a million times but I read all the stickies and atleast 6 pages back and could find nothing on it.

What's the latest on getting slims to read backups. I don't care about online for after seeing the massive amount of modders and COD 4-7 i see xbox doesn't care so I don't even connect it to live anymore. I do not want to buy a phat for it will red ring in a few months or probably days.

So I was just curious if there are any links for me to read up on the progress so far or if it is possible yet.

Sorry I f I have missed something somewhere.

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

www.c4evaspeaks.com will give you all updated info on drives. the first slims have been able to read backups for quite some time if you have a 9504 drive.

3. latius

latius Member

Awesome thanks for the info, I will read up on it and try to figure out what drive I have. So on a scale of 1 to 5 being 2 is the difficulty of modding a phat what would the slim rate at? Anyone on here actually have a slim reading backups?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011